Posted Date: 30 Oktober 2022
- Draft, analyze, and review agreements, contracts, internal policies, and other legal documents.
- Provide legal support to other departments.
- Organize, maintain, and filing the legal documents.
- Conduct research on laws and regulations and also derivative regulations.
- Check and ensure the completeness of the legal administrative files.
- Manage and assist all legal administration.
- Conduct update database and legal documents (daily, monthly, yearly).
Job Requirements JNT Cargo:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law Study from a reputable University with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- At least have one year of work experience in legal.
- Fresh graduates are very welcome.
- Have a background in archiving and controlling documents and files.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in a team and work under pressure.
- Scrupulous and ready to work with deadlines and handle several work projects.
- Familiar and know the laws and regulations related to the logistics sector.
- Have skills and knowledge about Legal Affairs, Business Law, Legal Drafting, Legal Review, and Dispute Settlement.
Kirim CV anda ke Email
dan cc to email@example.com
Subject: (Legal Officer_Name)
Jika di Area anda sedang membuka Loker, silahkan kirim data melalui form bantuan disini.